Friday, May 13, 2005

Xbox 360: Part Deux

Well, in case you didn't see it, the launch event on MTV wasn't nearly as exciting as one would hope. The highlights for me were The Killers (playing at The Louisville Palace on May 24th) and finding out that you'll be able to have multiplayer matches with 50 people in Perfect Dark Zero. I know you hardcore PC gamers are probably used to this, but for those of us on the console front, having 50 people in one game sounds like one of those ridiculous statements you can only hear from madmen and the subject lines of spam. You know what I'm talking about. Stuff like "Hot Body Lemur Joy" or "Reticulated Hinged Feces Magnet". But I digress...

Having spent as much time as I have on my Xbox and playing games on Xbox Live, I'm extremely excited about what they hope to accomplish with Xbox 360. It sounds like they're promising the world. I just hope they can deliver.

Go here for closeups of the console and what appears to be the wireless controller. You can find the good stuff (specs, features, and what not) here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home