Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Futurama Might Be Back

There has been some recent indication that Comedy Central has ordered 13 new episodes of Futurama:

"Though still technically a rumor at this point, word is that 'Futurama' production offices have already opened and that casting is about to move forward. This should be a welcome surprise to fans of the show who have already gone through the series' cancellation and resurrection as direct-to-DVD movies."

This could be the best thing to happen to animation in America since the resurrection of Family Guy.


2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Matt said...

It needs to be in HD though... Family guy is killing me when I see how beautiful the Simpsons turned out after going HD.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Eric said...

This would be awesome! At this point I can pretty much recite the dialog for all the reruns. I need to watch all the new Futurama "movies", I have only seen one of them so far.

I agree with you about the HD Matt. Family Guy and Futurama NEED to go HD. So does Comdey Central and Cartoon Network btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home