Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Twitterific!

OK, I'll admit it, I'm addicted.

I am now a Twitter FIEND!

I tried to resist for as long as I could, but I was sucked in and now I cannot get out. It all started with new UK basketball coach John Calipari. Yea, John Calipari. As some of you know, I am a huge UK fan and follow all of their sports and some recruiting for their basketball team. When Cal was hired he started doing daily twitter updates and I fell victim to them. I told myself at first I was just gonna follow him and maybe a couple of local sports writers that post some recruiting news.

Well, that was just the tip of the iceburg as I started to find friends of mine that were also "tweeting". Now I can't wait to see what Major Nelson is up to, or what Megan Fox is having for lunch. I like seeing what the NewEgg.com deal of the day is or any breaking news in the sports world from ESPN. I am also embarrassed to admit that I NEED to have some Martin Sargent updates(he had lunch today with Kevin Rose and is currently doing a web show with Sarah Lane). On a side note, pretty much anyone that has ever been on TechTV or G4 has a twitter account, and yes Joe, even Cat Schwartz is on there.

I now have TweetDeck open on my desktop at all times. At work. At home. On my iPhone. I can't escape it!

Any one else been sucked in?

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have officially joined the unwashed masses. I now have a Twitter account. My God what have I done?!?

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Look me up and add me bro!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home